Thursday, January 7, 2010

fresh snow over fresh poop


I know the title of this sounds a little odd but let me explain. Some of you may know that for my birthday, Albertein bought me a dog. His name is Neo and he is a golden doodle, which is a mix between a poodle and a golden retriever. We knew that he wasn't going to be a small dog, and we knew that he would probably grow to around 50 pounds; however we, or I, didn't know how fast he would actually grow. Because I wanted a bigger dog, Albertein made sure I knew that if she were to get me a bigger dog then I would have to clean up the yard, however I didn't realize how large of a task that would actually be! I thought about this again yesterday as I saw all the places Neo had dropped good sized loads in our front yard and now as I watch the fresh snow fall I am thankful of the fact that at least I wont see his poop until the snow melts. Unfortunately we can all see the problem with this line of reasoning: the snow will soon melt and the poop will remain only sloppier than before and I'll let you make your own applications from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment